- Ph.D in Plant Pathology, Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri-413722, Maharashtra, 2012
- M.Sc. in Plant Pathology, Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri-413722, Maharashtra, 2007
(Hexamaur foundation gold medal for standing 1st in Plant Pathology at university level)
- B.Sc in Agriculture, Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidhyapeeth, Akola, 2005
||September, 2010- December, 2010
||January, 2011- February, 2016
- Host-pathogen interactions
- Induced systemic resistance (ISR) by PGPR against diseases and pests
- Cotton PGPR (Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria)
- Integrated Disease management
RESEARCH PROJECTS HANDLED
|Diversity analysis of archaea from different ecological niches and their characterization
|Deciphering the functional attributes of extremely halophilic archaea isolated from hypersaline niches and their evaluation
|Isolation, characterization and conservation of bacteriophages associated with some important phytopathogenic bacteria and their evaluation for use in agriculture
|Structure prediction, molecular dynamics simulations of endopolygalacturonase and its interaction with Polygalacturonase-Inhibiting Protein (PGIP)
|Isolation and characterization of heavy metal resistant bacteria and their evaluation for use in agriculture
|(National Agricultural Bioinformatics Grid) Establishment of National Agricultural Bioinformatics Grid
||NAIP-NABG, New Delhi
|Name of seminar/symposia/ conference/workshop
|“Sensitization cum training workshop on statistical computing in agriculture”
||22nd-24th November, 2012
|“Patent Awareness Workshop”
||23rd February, 2013
|National workshop on “Bioinformatics-Assisted Biological Research: Microbial Perspective”
||March 24th-25th, 2014
|Workshop on “Interfacing Innovation and IPR for Licensing and Commercialization of Technology in the Changing Global Scenario with Special Reference to Microbial genetic resources”
||18-20th December, 2014
|Global Conference on “Technological Challenges and Human Resources for Climate Smart Horticulture-Issues and Strategies”
||May 28-31st, 2014
||NAU, Navsari-396450, Gujarat
|International Conference on “Low Temperature Science and Biotechnological Advances”
||27-30th April, 2015
|NASC Complex, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110 012, India
TRAINING ATTENDED, TRAINING CONDUCTED, INVITED LECTURES, SPECIAL ASSIGNMENTS
- Attended 21 days training on “Quarantine Pest: Detection and Identification” at NIPHM, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, during 4th-24th September, 2012.
- Attended 6 days training programme on “Molecular Methods of Bacterial Identification” organized at CIFRI, Barrackpore during 10-15th December, 2012.
- Delivered a lecture dated 21-3-2013 on “Plant defense activators: Its impact on plant health and quality seed production” in training programme “Essentials of seed production, processing, testing and quality assurance” at DSR, Mau during 18th-22nd March, 2013.
- Participated in XI CoP (Conference of Parties) 2012 at Hyderabad during 1-15 October, 2012 and represented NBAIM at ICAR stall at Exhibition hall at Hitex, Hyderabad.
- Worked as Local co-ordinator for “Researcher’s training-XI: Data analysis using SAS” at DSR, Mau during March 3-8, 2014.
- Acted as rapporteur in brainstorming at NAAS entitled “Bioinformatics in Agriculture: Way forward” on July 13, 2013 at NAAS complex, New Delhi.
- Delivered a lecture in hindi at “5 Days District Level Kisan Mela-2013, Mau” on “Importance and application of micro-organisms in Agriculture and allied sectors” organized during 19th-23nd December, 2013 at Sonidhapa, Mau.
- Acted as rapporteur in national workshop “Bioinformatics-Assisted Biological Research: Microbial Perspective” during March 24-25, 2014 at NBAIM, Mau for session II:
Metagenomics: Functional Analysis and applications” chaired by Dr. Prasun Mukherjee, BARC, Mumbai.
- Participated in 6 days “researcher’s training XI: Data analysis using SAS” organized at DSR, Mau during 3rd -8th March, 2014.
- Participated in 21 days training programme on “Innovative approaches and advances for diagnosis and detection of plant diseases in relation to their management” organized by CAFT in Plant Pathology during 02/09/2014 to 22/09/2014 at Gobind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Udham Singh Nagar, Pantnagar-263145.
- Attended meeting of “AGRI SEARCH-2050” on 18th May, 2015 at NASC Complex, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110 012, India
- Delivered a lecture on “Organic farming: A way towards sustainable agriculture” in Kisan mela on 03/02/2012 organized by DSR, Mau
- Member of Hindi committee (Office order F. No.4-11/2014/Dir/NBAIM/591 dated 24.06.2014)
- Worked as rapporteur in brainstorming session entitled “Bioinformatics in Agriculture: Way forward” on July 13, 2013 at NAAS complex, New Delhi.
- Committee member for ICAR-AMAAS annual review meeting (letter F.No.1-13/2013/Dir/NBAIM/1492 dated 4.10.13).
- Committee member for group meeting of culture collection (letter F.N.1-13/2013/Dir/NBAIM/1966 dated 3.12.13)
- Member of “Committee for extension related activities” (letter F.No.1-13/2012/Dir/NBAIM/1991 dated 6.12.13)
- Delivered a lecture in hindi at “Five Days District Level Kisan Mela-2013, Mau” on “Importance and application of micro-organisms in Agriculture and allied sectors” organized during 19th-23nd December, 2013 at Sonidhapa, Mau.
- National Knowledge Network (NKN) connectivity committee member (letter F.No.1-13/2012/Dir/NBAIM/3020 dated 30.12.13)
- DPC committee member (letter F.N.1-NBAIM/ADMN/2013/3030 dated 30.12.13)
- Local coordinator for “Researcher’s training-XI: Data analysis using SAS” at DSR, Mau during March 3-8, 2014. (letter NBAIM diary no.468 dated 19.2.14 )
- DSR Agricultural Fair organizing committee member (letter NBAIM diary no.564 dated 4.3.14)
- Co-ordination committee member of NAIP-NABG National workshop during 24-25th March, 2014 (circular)
- Worked as SAS nodal officer for NBAIM since July, 2012 to February, 2016
- Delivered a lecture dated 21-3-2013 on “Plant defense activators: Its impact on plant health and quality seed production” in training programme “Essentials of seed production, processing, testing and quality assurance” at DSR, Mau during 18th-22nd March, 2013
- Participated in various agricultural fair and extension activities to sensitize the farmers, researchers, students about microbial inoculants, biofertilizers, biocontrol agents, role of microorganisms in agriculture, agro-based industries and environment
- 3rd best poster presentation award 2015 in 3rd Uttar Pradesh Agricultural Science Congress held at Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences, Allahabad from 14th to 16th June, 2015. The research findings were presented in theme XII under natural resource management.
Contribution made in compilation/documentation
- Fungal SSR database http://nabg.iasri.res.in:8080/ssr/ssr_team.html
- Subject Matter Training: “Bioinformatics: Methods, Tasks and Applications in Microbial Research” compiled by A. K. Sharma, Alok Kumar Srivastava, D.P. Singh, Anurag Chaurasia, Lalan Sharma, Dipak T. Nagrale, Ratna Prabha, and Vivek Kesari, held on Dec., 04-15, 2012.
- Shailesh P. Gawande, Suresh G Borkar and Dipak T. Nagrale (2015). Evaluation of fungicides against different isolates of Sclerotium rolfsii. Indian J. Plant. Protec. 43(1):122-125.
- S. P. Gawande, S.G. Borkar, V. P. Chimote, D.T. Nagrale and A. K. Sharma (2014). Determination of morphometric, biochemical and genetic variation in Sclerotium delphinii isolates. African J. Microbiol. Res. 8(16):1696-1703.
- S P Gawande and D T Nagrale (2014). Efficacy of Verticillium lecanii for biological control of whitefly, Bemisia tabaci. Indian J. Plant Protec., 42(3):289-291.
- Dipak T. Nagrale, Suresh G. Borkar, Shailesh P. Gawande, Asit K. Mandal and Satish A. Raut (2013). Characterization of a bacterial collar and rhizome rot of banana (Musa paradisiaca) caused by strains of Erwinia chrysanthemi pv. paradisiaca. J. Appl. Nat. Sci. 5 (2): 435-441.
- Lalan Sharma, D. T. Nagrale, S. K. Singh, K. K. Sharma and A. P. Sinha (2013). A study on fungicides potential and incidence of sheath rot of rice caused by Sarocladium oryzae (Sawada). J. Appl. Nat. Sci. 5 (1): 24-29.
- Lalan Sharma, Sanjay Goswami and D. T. Nagrale (2013). Culture and physiological variability in Rhizoctonia solani, responsible for foliar and lesions on aerial part of soybean. J. Appl. Nat. Sci.5 (1): 41-46.
- Dipak T. Nagrale, Anil P. Gaikwad and Sanjay Goswami (2013).Varietal screening of Gerbera jamesonii for resistance to Alternaria blight. Indian Phytopath. 66 (2): 199-203.
- Sanjay Goswami, T.S. Thind and Dipak T. Nagrale (2013). Efficacy of new fungicides against anthracnose of chilli (Capsicum annum) caused by Colletotrichum capsici. Indian Phytopath. 66 (2): 207-208.
- Dipak T. Nagrale, Anil P. Gaikwad and Lalan Sharma (2013). Morphological and cultural characterization of Alternaria alternata (Fr.) Keissler blight of gerbera (Gerbera jamesonii H. Bolus ex J.D. Hook). J.Appl. Nat.Sci. 5 (1): 171-178.
- Dipak T. Nagrale, Anil P. Gaikwad, Sanjay Goswami and Lalan Sharma (2012). Fungicidal management of Alternaria alternata (Fr.) Keissler causing blight of gerbera (Gerbera jamesonii H. Bolus ex J.D. Hook). J. Appl. Nat. Sci.4 (2): 220-227.
- Sanjay Goswami, R. Kaur and Dipak T. Nagrale (2012). In vitro study of baseline sensitivity of important fungi against different fungicides. J. Appl. Nat. Sci. 4 (2): 264-265.
- Recent diagnostics and detection tools: Implications for plant pathogenic Alternaria and their disease management (2016). Dipak T. Nagrale, Lalan Sharma, Sunil Kumar and Shailesh P. Gawande. In: P. Kumar et al. (Eds.), Current Trends in Plant Disease Diagnostics and Management Practices, Part of the series Fungal Biology pp 111-163, DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-27312-9_5 (Springer International Publishing Switzerland).
- Aerial blight of soybean caused by Rhizoctonia solani and biological management (2016). Lalan Sharma, Santosh Kumar, D.T. Nagrale, S.K. Singh and Sanjeev Kumar. In: Samir Kumar Biswas, Santosh Kumar and Gireesh Chand (Eds.), Diseases of pulse crops and their sustainable management, pages: 269-286, Biotech Books, New Delhi.
- Host plant resistance in pulse crop disease management (2016). Vinod Kumar Singh, Santosh Kumar, Lalan Sharma and Dipak T. Nagrale. In: Samir Kumar Biswas, Santosh Kumar and Gireesh Chand (Eds.), Diseases of pulse crops and their sustainable management, pages: 511-518, Biotech Books, New Delhi.
- Management of Seed Borne diseases- Retrospect and Prospects. Asit K. Mandal and Dipak T. Nagrale (2013). Book chapter published in training manual on “Essentials of seed production, processing, testing and quality assurance” at DSR, Mau (18th-22nd March, 2013), page no.107.
- Fungicide Resistance and its Management (2013). Sanjay Goswami, Lalan Sharma and Dipak T. Nagrale. In: Plant disease management for food security. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing. C. R. Prajapati, KP Singh, AK Gupta (Eds). pp. 275-290.
- U. B. Sigh, Sushil Kumar Sharma, Manish Roy, Alok Upadhayay, D.P. Singh, Hillol Chakdar, Dipak T. Nagrale, K. Pandian, N. Karthikeyan, Arun Kumar Shrama (2014).“ Bhavishya ke liye shushmajiv gene bank-Ek dharohar”.Shushmajiv Darshan, 88-92.
Abstract/paper/poster presented in symposia/conference/seminar
- Sunil Kumar, Dipak T Nagrale, Gitanjali Tandon, Khursheed Ahmad (2016). Poly Galacturonase-Inhibiting proteins (Pgips) A Leucine Rich Repeat Protein that Protects Crop Plants Against Pathogen: An In silico study. An oral presentation In: International Conference on Agricultural sciences and Food Technologies for sustainable Productivity and nutritional security held at Bengaluru during 25-27 August, 2016, pp.73.
- Sunil Kumar, Dipak T. Nagrale and Arjun Singh (2016). A computational approach of Plant-Microbe interactions. In: International Journal of Basic and Applied Biology, 3(1); January –March, 2016, pp.66.
- Sunil Kumar, Dipak T. Nagrale, Gitanjali Tandon and Arjun Singh (2015). Comparative modeling, molecular dynamics simulations and protein-protein interaction observed in polygalacturonase-inhibiting proteins (PGIPs) and polygalacturonase (PGs). In: National conference on “Bioinformatics panorama in Agriculture and Health (NCBPAH-2015)” during 5-6 October,2015 at Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology and Sciences, Allahabad-211007, U.P., India. Page no.12, MICRO-02 under invited lectures.
- Dipak T Nagrale, Renu and Arun K Sharma (2015). Poster presented in international conference on “Low Temperature Science and Biotechnological Advances” during 27-30th April 201), NASC Complex, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110 012, India, pp.111)
- Presented an oral paper on “Microbe mediated mitigation of remediation of heavy metal pollutants” in 6th Swadeshi Prem Jagriti Sangosthi-2014 of “Global Conference on Technological Challenges and Human Resources for Climate Smart Horticulture-Issues and Strategies” during May 28-31, 2014 at NAU, Navsari-396450, Gujarat.
- Lalan Sharma, Dhananjaya P. Singh, Dipak T. Nagrale and Arun Kumar Sharma (2013).Characterization of plant growth promoting bacteria from rice soil in Indo-Gangetic plains of Uttar Pradesh. Abstract published in national Seminar on “Environmental issues and challenges in the 21st century (EICC-2013) during February, 3 to 5, 2013) at department of Environmental Science, Bareilley College, Bareilley, U.P.,page no.86.
- Dipak T. Nagrale, Lalan Sharma and Sanjay Goswami (2013). “Bioremediation potential of bacteria to alleviate heavy metal contaminated agricultural fields”. National Seminar on “Environmental issues and challenges in the 21st centuary (EICC-2013)”, Bareilly College, 03-05th Feb, 2013, page no.-48 (Abstract).
- Renu, S. Manish Bhoyar, Udai Bhan Singh, Dipak Nagrale, Arun Kumar Sharma (2014). Evaluation of heavy metal tolerance bacteria from mineral rich ores and heavy metal contaminated industrial affluent for bioremediation of polluted sites. Abstract accepted for poster presentation in ‘International Conference on Biodiversity, Bioresources and Biotechnology’ held on 30-31 January, 2014 at Mysore, Karnataka, India.
- Renu, M.S. Bhoyar, U.B.Singh, D.T. Nagrale and A.K. Sharma (2014).Microbe mediated mitigation of remediation of heavy metal pollutants, pp.95. Abstract published in 6th Swadeshi Prem Jagriti Sangosthi-2014 of “Global Conference on Technological Challenges and Human Resources for Climate Smart Horticulture-Issues and Strategies” during May 28-31, 2014 at NAU, Navsari-396450, Gujarat.
Page uploaded on 16:09:2016 last updated on 16:09:2016